Friday, October 20, 2006

The men that made me fall in love..

I have learned to love someone from afar. To manage to smile even if they were never aware of it..cry knowing that they wouldn't care at all if I would. Then it suddenly occurred to me that the men I liked were different from another. Having said that, I think we cannot really find our dream guy just in one person or fall in love because you have this standards that we follow but I think too that all the men I fell in love with has this kindness that I see that's why I liked them.

I wish I could say I fell in love just once..twice..or even at least just thrice but apparently, I did a dozen times already or even more.

1. Mark Ruffalo - I got the DVD copy of most of his movies but I remember falling in love with him the first time in the movie, "A Life Without Me." Since then I buy every DVD that has his name on it. May it just be a small role, I don't mind really. Then followed by "Feels Like Heaven" and "13 going on 30". I watch it endlessly whenever I get the chance. He may never be the "wow!" guy that everyone would like but I like him because he's very soft spoken and there's something in his ways too that I really love..I think that's something very natural of him on or off camera.

2. Orlando Bloom - I just recently seen him on Oprah and fell in love right away. He's seems to be a very sweet guy and has this humbleness despite the fact that he is indeed Orlando Bloom!

3. Adam Sandler - Who wouldn't love him? My personal favorite was his movie "50 First Dates"

4. Brad Pit - OF COURSE!!!

5. Luke Malby - Wow! I loved him from the movie "Prince and Me" I even wished to live in Denmark because of him. A boy that turns into a man. Hayyyy!

6. Richard Gere - Wow! I always say that if ever I'll fall in love with an older man..he should be like Richard Gere or he must be Richard Gere! Movie: "Pretty Woman" and "Run Away Bride"

7. Mathew Goode - Movie: "Chasing Liberty"

8. Keanu Reeves - OMG! Movie: "Sweet November" and "The Lakehouse"

9. Channing Tatum - Movie: "She's The Man" and "Step Up" I realized that a good dancer is also a big factor.

10. Shane West - Movie: "A walk to remember"

Of course I did have my real one. Well, we cannot always have perfectly the one we wished for but the one I had relationships with somewhat close to it when we were still into each other. They have been always right for me--it's just that they are only meant to stay for awhile. Yet to still find my 'lived happily ever after..'

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© Copyright 2004 - 2006 Just Wanna Share Publishing